In 2010, the Range Rover 3.5 celebrated its 40th birthday. It took more than four years to develop the famed “four-in-one.” The nickname captures four crucial elements of the car: its luxury equipment, the joy of a sports car, the benefits of a break and the adventure of a 4x4. The Range Rover 3.5 was the first car on the market that could be taken on both paved roads and all terrain, thanks to its powerful 3.5-litre V8 engine. A totally new concept, it left its mark on automobile history. Get your collectors’ model now, in 1:43 scale and exclusive limited edition. Our models include all details from the originals.
- Instantly recognizable: the striking design of the Range Rover 3.5
- The backseats folded, increasing the volume of the trunk from 1025 to an incredible 2088 liters.
- There’s more: This car didn't just pull heavy loads — it turned every head on the road.
- The interior was luxuriously equipped with adjustable, easy-to-clean vinyl seats.
Order now! Strictly limited edition!
- Scale 1/43 in IXO quality
- Plinth and transparent showcase
- Exclusive collectors box
Your exclusive model comes delivered in a special collectors’ box. Created in the style of the Youngtimer Classic Collection, it features a speedometer, an iconic radio-cassette player and an elegant design..